An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Blackburn Studio for an experienced Graphic Designer.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative Graphic Designer to join our team in Lancashire. The successful candidate will be tasked with designing artwork for a number of well-known brands and so must have an innovative and creative approach, be extremely proactive and have an exceptional eye for detail. Experience in the sign industry is preferred but not essential as training can be arranged
- Create and implement eye-catching, professional design ideas.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and innovations.
- Continue to build on client relationships by offering outstanding customer service.
- Creation of: vehicle graphics, signage, interior and exterior graphics, branded marketing collateral etc within brand guidelines.
- Work alongside the team to deliver projects within the required timescales.
Skills & Experience (Beneficial but not Essential:
- A qualification in Graphic Design or a minimum of one year’s studio experience.
- Experience of working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working in a busy, friendly environment with a close-knit team of people.
- Good rates of pay an excellent incentive bonus scheme for committed staff
If this role sounds perfect for you then send us your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
We have been really busy recently with a range of exciting projects! From vehicle livery to Covid signage… take a look at what the team have been up to!
Can’t think how to get started? Just write the first thing that pops into your head. Anne Lamott, author of a book on writing we love, says that you need to give yourself permission to write a “crappy first draft”. Anne makes a great point — just start writing, and worry about editing it later.
Whatever your signage needs we can create everything you want with our full in house team – from design to production & fitting. Ready to get started? Call our team today on 01254 503100.
As businesses start to open again and get to grips with new rules and legislation, our team are here to help you design customized products to help you share vital health and safety information with your employees and customers.
Coronavirus specific products such as Floor Stickers, Signs and Banners are essential extra measures to reassure your customers and staff that they are in a safe and secure environment.
The industry your business is in will dictate what the ideal products are that you may need. The overall aim of Covid-19 signage is ultimately to help communicate important health and safety messaging. For example if you have a physical location such as a salon or shop, you might want to display information about social distancing or stickers showing a new one-way system in place. You might also want to display signs in your restrooms and staff rooms that remind employees of hand washing and sanitising guidelines. If you run a hospitality business, it may also be a good idea to look at products such as tabletop signage to ask for card payment over cash.
If all this new legislation is going over your head, get in touch with our team who will be more than happy to talk you through this ‘new normal’ and get your business Covid Secure with the correct signage. Call us on 01254 503100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.