Self Adhesive Bon Appetit Vinyl for Interior Decoration
Create a stylish look with our range of high-quality laminated Vinyls. With simple peel and stick application you can instantly transform any hard surface – furniture, walls, kitchens, bathrooms, pretty much any flat dry surface you can think of!
- [SIZE] Our Bon Appetit Vinyl comes in three sizes 1000x400mm, 1200x500mm and 1400x600mm.
- [TOP QUALITY] Unlike cheap imports, our Vinyls are high-quality and printed and hand finished in our British factory.
- [MULTI USE] Vinyl is a great choice for you to make a big impact in your home at an affordable price. It can be applied to any hard, flat surface such as kitchen counters, shelves, walls, bookcases, fireplaces, backsplashes and doors. Perfect for updating home accessories, upcycling furniture and for arts and crafts too.
- [EASY TO APPLY] We recommend our ‘Vinyl Easy Apply Kit’ available in our online shop, to ensure the best application. The Vinyl will stick to any dry flat surface. After securing in place with our recommended tape, simply peel off the adhesive backing paper bit by bit. PVC material, waterproof, dust-proof and moisture-proof. To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.
- [QUICK FREE DELIVERY] All our designs are printed to order, so please allow up to 3-5 working days to receive your order.
Instructions For Use:
- Vinyl can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface. Before covering, you must clean your surface with mild soap and water to ensure it is free from dirt. For best results, we recommend the alcohol wipes in our ‘Vinyl Easy Apply Kit’ to remove all dirt, dust and grease.
- Measure the surface to cover. Cut the Vinyl into the desired size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges. 3. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface from the centre to edges. For the best even finish, we recommend smoothing using the squeegee in our Easy Apply Kit.
- Any creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the centre to the edges. Stubborn bubbles can be removed by using a simple pin to pop the bubble and then press the air out.
Please note the sizes on the visual mockups are not to scale.
We have a large range of amazing designs, so you are sure to find the perfect vinyl to transform your space. If you are looking for something bespoke or customized, get in touch with our team in our workshop who are more than happy to help email@example.com.